Miniature Stainless Steel Ball 2.0mm (SUS440C)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.012 US $0.005|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||60, 000, 000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case, Carton|
- Model NO.: SUS440C
- Size: 2.0mm, 3.0mm
- Color: Metal Color, Mirror, Polished
- Function: Anti-Rust, Anti-Corrosion
- Specification: GB308: 2002
- HS Code: 848291
- Material: SUS440c, AISI440c
- Grade: G5, G10
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008, Ts-16949,ISO14001
- Trademark: H. R. T.
- Origin: China
1. Material: AISI 440/440C; SUS440/440C.
2. Size: 2.0mm-25.4mm.
3. Grade: G10, G25, G100, G500.
4. Hardness: HRC58-65.
5. Grade Standard Comply with AFMBA. 10 or DIN 5401.
6. Certificate: ISO-9001, ISO-14001, TS-16949.
7. Application: It's suitable for special environment and machine as like hydraulic parts, grinding machine and so on, it has better rust resistence and hardness than AISI420.
Sizes are available in millimeters, inches and fractions.
AISI 440C balls are a martenistic-type stainless steel, which is used extensively in bearing applications that require corrosion-resisting properties. 440C balls are resistant to corrosion from fresh water, steam, crude oil, gasoline, perspiration, alcohol, blood and foodstuffs. Maximum resistance to corrosion and tarnishing is only achieved when 440C is fully hardened and surfaces are polished to a high luster. HRT provides 440C balls in vacuum melt condition upon request.