7/64" Bearing Balls for Bearings with Ts16949
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.05 US $0.045|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||90, 000, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case/ Carton, 20kg/Carton|
- Model NO.: 7/64"
- Size: 7/64"(Inch Size)
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008, Ts-16949, ISO14001
- Technical Standard: AISI, JIS, DIN
- Glass: I,II,III,
- Trademark: H. R. T.
- Origin: Zhongshan, China
- Grade: G10, G20, G200
- Color: Metal Color, Nickel Color
- Hardness: HRC60-66
- Delivery Time: Within 5days After Payment
- Heat Treatment: Quenching Treatment
- Specification: GB308-2002
- HS Code: 8482910000
1) Size: 7/64 inch size, 2.778mm (according to clients' requirement)
2) Materials: Chrome steel, AISI52100
3) Grade: G10, G100;
4) Certificate: ISO-9001, TS-16949, ISO14001;
5) Application field: Small balls includes ball bearings, computers, mobile phone lithium battery, REM and mass products like the writing instruments.
6) Heat treatment: Balls are through hardened by heating to 840 degrees C and quenching
The steell balls can be further geometrical designed by additional processes. The focus to the micro and nano subject has become much more important in various international development. A positive example is the new process technology for the production of small steel balls.
Flashing: Balls are ground under pressure between rotating grooved case iron plates to improve sphericity
Heat treatment: Balls are through hardened by heating to 840 degrees C and quenching
They are then tempered to remove excess stresses
Hard grinding: Hardened balls are then ground under pressure between a rotating grinding wheel and a stationary cast iron plate
Finish lapping: Balls are carefully lapped to their final dimensions between grooved cast iron plates, one rotating and stationary